Why Choose PFS as Your Favorite Place to Adopt Your New Family Members?
- We humanize animals – we spend time socializing them & creating personal relationships with them prior to their adoptions –thanks to our staff and all of our volunteers!
- We place importance on our adoption selection process.
- All adopters become part of our PFS Family.
- Honesty & integrity are the basis of all our interactions.
- We take in senior animals as well as young ones.
- We disclose any health and behavioral problems of our animals to potential adopters.
- We provide (to the best of our ability) for our animals’ medical needs.
- We know our animals and try to give people as much information as possible prior to adoption.
- We are open to working cooperatively with other shelters.
- We will always take our adopted animals back.
- We are an established shelter that has a sterling reputation and are even located on Sterling Avenue!
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF THE SHELTER
More About Us
Pets for seniors
We match senior pets with senior people. Our shelter was made possible by a grant from Dara’s Canine Foundation and the generosity of many individual contributors.
pets for saving
Learn how we help adoptable pets find homes. You can visit our Facebook page to see current animals that are available for adoption.