Why Choose PFS as Your Favorite Place to Adopt Your New Family Members?
- We humanize animals – we spend time socializing them & creating personal relationships with them prior to their adoptions –thanks to our volunteers & mostly our own Georgeann (Nanny G.)
- We put importance on our adoption selection process.
- All adopters are part of our PFS Family.
- We display (primarily because of our wonderful director – Barb Cathey) honesty & integrity.
- We never knowingly give a sick animal away by hiding the animal’s affliction.
- We provide (to the best of our ability) for our animals’ medical needs.
- We know our animals.
- We try to help people when there are unexpected financial issues through Pets for Seniors.
- We are open to working cooperatively with other shelters.
- We will always take an animal back.
- We are small & want to stay that way.
- We take in senior animals.
- We have great employees & volunteers.
Pets for seniors
We match senior pets with senior people. Our shelter was made possible by a grant from Dara’s Canine Foundation and the generosity of many individual contributors.
pets for saving
Learn how we help adoptable pets find homes. You can visit our Facebook page to see current animals that are available for adoption.